The TECH-1 K v2 has been designed to offer exceptional comfort, feel and high levels of performance to professional drivers. Featuring internal stitching for excellent levels of feel and feedback, this glove also has a synthetic suede leather palm for feel and control, with a silicon surface treatment on the palm and fingers for improved flexibility and control. This glove is also equipped with Alpinestars open cuff design with a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit, and mesh fourchettes on all fingers for excellent levels of airflow.
- Two-layer stretch nylon-cotton construction provides the optimum combination of feel and comfort.
- Combination of technical material construction methods result in a significant reduction in the glove’s weight as well as high levels of sensitivity and feel.
- Ergonomically designed grip treatment plus synthetic suede palms for improved feel, durability, mobility and grip.
- Mesh fourchettes provide greater airflow while driving.
- Equipped with synthetic suede palms for durability, feel and comfort.
- Pre-curved finger and innovative palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching.
- Straight cut cuff design ensures an easy and secure fitment.
- Gauntlet cuff incorporates a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and secure fit.