A complete evolution for the Tech-1 KX Shoe offers professional kart drivers optimized levels of fit, flexibility and lightweight performance. With a completely new seamless thermo-welded construction for superior feel, plus a new design for anatomical profile especially on toe area, the Tech-1 KX also incorporates an innovative asymmetric closure system for progressive fit and support as well as an ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole for grip and sensitivity on the pedals.
- Advanced seamless thermo-welded construction consisting of PU film and 3D mesh for ultra-lightweight performance, with no pressure points on foot for improved comfort and superior feel
- 3D mesh on tongue and collar, plus perforations on shoe’s lateral and medial sides offer optimum breathability and internal cooling
- Alpinestars’ lace-lock system guarantees quick, precise and secure closure of the shoe
- Dual asymmetric closure system incorporates adjustable ultra-thin hook-and-loop grip strap plus aramidic speed top lacing coupled with para-aramidic eyelets for durability, personalized fit and secure closure
- Lightweight Nitrile rubber collar padding
- Soft padded tongue for comfort and improved fit
- Soft microfiber collar is cut lower at the rear to allow greater Achilles’ heel comfort and improved range of movement
- External heel, ankle and internal toe reinforcements for abrasion resistance and protection.
- New sleek anatomical shoe profile
- Innovative ergonomic heel counter provides support and stability inside the shoe, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribbing provides greater feel on the pedals
- Ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound for pedal sensitivity and grip, in both wet and dry conditions