Using the latest hi-tech production techniques, all karts and components are designed using CAD/CAM technology. The world's best chrome moly tubing is bent using computer controlled machines, then welded, stress-relieved, heat treated and powder coated – all to ensure each and every bare chassis meets our strict quality standards. Components are then fitted, including many DPE innovations – such as self-centering seat washers and unique camber/caster adjustment systems. With the entire production process taking place in our factory, from raw material to finished product, it gives us maximum control over our product quality, ensuring every Arrow Kart is ready for victory.
At DPE, we want all drivers of our karts to perform at their peak and get the best results possible every time they hit the track, so we provide suggested kart setup information for all Arrow Kart models and most Australian racing classes. Please note that these setups are starting points only, and may need to be altered depending on track and weather conditions and other variables, but they are an ideal place to start.
The X5 Cadet's multiple pedal mounting positions features two mounting positions integrated into the chassis for extra strength, and the optional Rudder Kit provides secure comfort for the smaller driver's feet. Other systems available can flex or twist, robbing drivers of the precision they need to perform at their best.
The new Rudder Kit utilises DPE's unique billet adjustable heel rest system, and includes heel rest plates, pedals, shorter brake rod and all mounting hardware. When the driver outgrows the short setting, it is a simple process to remove the rudder kit and switch back to the standard pedals in the 'long' position.
Driver comfort and control is further enhanced by a new high grip steering wheel which is compatible with Alfano and Mychron data logging units.
The kart features complete adjustability including camber, castor and Ackerman, and ride height at both ends. Braking is handled by a ventilated, slotted and cross drilled disc with self adjusting machined billet allot brake caliper and hydraulic brake system. The flat top sliding engine mount system is anodised black, as is all the kart's componentry.
ARROW X5 CADET FEATURES:
- 28mm chassis tubing
- 950mm wheelbase (900mm available as custom build)
- KG MK14 bodywork with Arrow graphics kit
- DPE’s unique billet adjustable heel rest system, ensuring optimum comfort for all size drivers
- Multiple pedal mounting positions to suit shorter or taller drivers utilising the new Rudder Kit
- Fully adjustable camber & castor, and Ackerman
- Adjustable front and rear ride height
- High grip steering wheel compatible with Alfano & Mychron units
- Ventilated, slotted & cross drilled brake disc with self adjusting machined billet alloy brake caliper
- Black anodised machined alloy componentry
- Flat top sliding engine mount system
- Kartech 30mm 'Medium' axle
- KG 3-piece rear spoiler
- Select any seat from DPE’s wide range to meet your exact needs
Available in 950mm and 900mm configurations (900mm is a custom build), and with long and short pedal positions, the Arrow X5 Cadet is designed to perform at its optimum for all driver sizes and on varying tracks.