Using the latest hi-tech production techniques, all karts and components are designed using CAD/CAM technology. The world's best chrome moly tubing is bent using computer controlled machines, then welded, stress-relieved, heat treated and powder coated – all to ensure each and every bare chassis meets our strict quality standards. Components are then fitted, including many DPE innovations – such as self-centering seat washers and unique camber/caster adjustment systems. With the entire production process taking place in our factory, from raw material to finished product, it gives us maximum control over our product quality, ensuring every Arrow Kart is ready for victory.
At DPE, we want all drivers of our karts to perform at their peak and get the best results possible every time they hit the track, so we provide suggested kart setup information for all Arrow Kart models and most Australian racing classes. Please note that these setups are starting points only, and may need to be altered depending on track and weather conditions and other variables, but they are an ideal place to start.
ARROW X5 JUNIOR FEATURES:
- 28mm chassis tubing
- 1010mm wheelbase
- DPE’s unique billet adjustable heel rest system, ensuring optimum comfort for all size drivers
- Fully adjustable camber & castor, and Ackerman
- Adjustable front and rear ride height
- Douglas SE black wheels
- KG MK14 bodywork with Arrow graphics kit
- High grip steering wheel compatible with Alfano & Mychron units
- Select any seat from DPE’s wide range to meet your exact needs
- Self-adjusting radially mounted black anodised billet alloy brake caliper with floating disc.
- Black anodised machined alloy componentry
- 40mm 'H2' rear axle (1000mm)
- Enclosed chain guard
- Flat top sliding engine mount system
- KG 3-piece rear spoiler