The all-new MINI KID is OTK’s best evolution, as a small-scale version of upper class competition karts.
The MINI KID is designed to best fit the size and needs of children between the ages of 7 and 9 years old. This kart is technologically advanced and designed for high performance, while keeping in mind the maximum driver’s safety.
- 900 mm wheelbase
- 30 mm diameter hollow axle
- Equipped with quick adjustable pedals and a sliding seat which allows position adjustments according to the driver’s height. Both features make it possible to adapt the kart to the child, as he or she grows, making the MINI KID a lasting and comfortable kart while keeping the competitive tradition of OTK.
- 28 mm diameter tubes
- Supplied with hydraulic brake system designed specifically for the MINI KID frame and a uniquely shaped brake disc
- Comes with aluminum AXPQ wheels
- Alcantara steering wheel of a specific size
Design is paramount to OTK, which is why the new MINI KID is equipped with a rear plastic bumper and bodywork with a dedicated racing sticker kit.